pulau ubin part 1

so last 2 weekends ago my little family and some friends went to a little island here in singapore, pulau ubin.

when in the island it is best to rent a bike to tour the whole island but since we went there super late already that we cannot get the value of bikes rent we decided to just walk. also, main reason that we decide to take on foot is because we have a toddler who cannot keep still and who has a very short attention span. and strapping her in to a baby seat is not an option at all since this said toddler likes to explore (or her daddy carrying her). so walking it is.

i had tons of picture and if you know me I'm not really good at narrowing down so I'm breaking this post in two parts. If you don't feel like puking looking at our pictures, please come back for the part 2. :)

enough said, the fun part....










to be continued...

image 2, 3, and 9 is by my dear friend chris. her camera is awesome and would make me pretty. ha! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your fun getaways! These pictures are making me miss The Philippines... I want to go back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your pics are amazing! Looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always stay for the pictures :) Looks like a beauiful place!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...